Please complete the below Para Surfing event application if you are interested in having your competition sanctioned by the ISA. Event sanctioning is available for Regional and International Para Surfing competitions. More details:
- Sanctioning Fees: $250 USD for international competition + classification fees
- Includes use of the ISA Para Surfing logo and wording: sanctioned by the International Surfing Association
- All sanctioned events and results will be listed on the ISA Website
- All sanctioned events must also select a Para Surfing Classification Option below and abide by ISA Para Surfing Classifications.
If application for event sanctioning is approved by the ISA, below is timeframe for deliverables:
- Payment of ISA sanction fee, within 10 days of application approval
- Event details and promotional assets provided to the ISA once confirmed for listing on the ISA Website
- Proposed technical officials and event formats to be submitted to the ISA 30 days prior to event for technical consultation.
- Classification requirements organized 30 days prior to event date.
- Position and location of “sanctioned by ISA” and ISA Para Surfing Logo agreed upon prior to use.
- Official competition results reported to ISA and shared on the ISA Website within 30 days of event completion.
Please contact us with any questions on this application