International Surf school Register members are listed here as evidence of their commitment to the program. Enroll now in a surf school with established ISA credentials, international standards of “best practice” and excellence.
The ISA would like to offer you the benefits of belonging to the largest world-wide program of ISA recognized surf schools. A sure sign of respect and prestige for the leading surf schools around the world.
Members of the ISA International Surf school Register will have agreed to:
- Follow a designated operational plan for safety during lessons
- Establish emergency plans for each class location
- Lodge completed “Coach Code of Conduct” forms for each employed coach
- Include designated lesson content in their learner classes
- Lodge designated surf school accident reports with the ISA.
- To only employ accredited coaches [subject to a provisional term].
- Providing minimum equipment levels for classes
- Maintains signed Instructor “code of conduct” documentation.
NOTICE TO ALL PARTIES:
The ISA Surf school Register does not purport to provide any statutory rights to conduct a business as prescribed by the laws of the country where the registered surf school operates, including but not limited to authorization by public authorities and the National Federation for the sport of surfing in such country.
The inclusion of the school in the ISA Surf school Register, simply confirms that such surf school owner / manager has signed an affidavit confirming its compliance with the ISA Surf school Register requirements, including certain minimum safety standards set out by the ISA, as per below.<
The ISA in no way, endorses any of the practices of the surf schools, nor is to be held responsible for actions or omissions of these registered surf schools, and the consequences of such actions towards any third parties.
For the complete undertakings of an ISA registered surf school, please refer to the Obligations of an ISA-registered Surfschool (Downloadable PDF).