ISA Intellectual Property Agreement and Copyright Acknowledgement
This agreement sets out the understanding regarding the Intellectual Property and Copyright positions of the International Surfing Association for the ISA Coaching and Instructing and ISA Judging and Officiating Programs. It is applicable to all ISA course resource material, workbooks, presentations, manuals and certificates provided as resources for the program whether online or printed hard copy equivalents.
- Copyright acknowledgement: It is agreed that the Intellectual Property [IP]] for all the above-mentioned programs, including but not limited to ISA course resource material, workbooks, presentations, manuals and certificates (“Subject Materials”) remains the property of the ISA and may not be reproduced in any form, in full or in part, without the written consent of the ISA. This IP extends to translated versions of all official documentation.
- Obligations of the ISA Course Participant:
- I shall not knowingly share subject material with any third parties unless agreed with the ISA in writing in advance.
- During the whole duration of my association with the ISA and afterwards, without any time limitation, I agree that I will not copy nor reproduce any part of any Subject Materials, in any form or fashion, even if using alternative wording to that used in the program.
- Sanction under this Agreement.
- The undersigned acknowledges and accepts that any breach of this Agreement constitutes a grave and serious damage to the ISA and may be subject to financial penalties.
- The undersigned acknowledges and accepts that my National Surfing Federation or the International Surfing Association may take disciplinary action against me if I am deemed to have breached this IP agreement
- The undersigned acknowledges and accepts that disciplinary action may include suspension of my ISA Certification, de-registration from the program, and/or other legal actions.
This Agreement is certified by: