Letter of commitment to comply with the COVID-19 Safety Measures during the 2021 Pismo Beach ISA World Para Surfing Championship hosted by AmpSurf
in compliance with the International Health Regulations (https://www.who.int/ihr/publications/9789241580496/es/ ), as well as with the provisions of Article 31. - Sanitary measures, related to the entry of travelers; hereby commit myself to faithfully comply with the biosecurity measures established by the International Surfing Association, before, during and after the event, to be held from Dec 6th to 11th, 2021, in Pismo Beach, CA, USA, being the following:
1. Provide the ISA with either a proof of full COVID-19 vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 PCR test that was taken within 72 hours of initial arrival to the event site.
2. Comply with the COVID-19 protocols within the International Airports in the United States of America;
3. Remain in social bubbles, clusters or groups;
4. Comply with the biosecurity protocols to be implemented by the organization before, during and after the event
and general indications regarding biosecurity such as:
a. Correct and consistent use of accreditation (wristband) until the end of the event,
b. Correct and consistent use of a mask, namely,
i. Mandated for all indoor activities, and specifically the Managers’ Meeting, Symposium, and Classification.
ii. Recommended in all areas on the event site when in close proximity to others.
c. Frequent hand washing and use of sanitizing alcohol gel, d. Maintain social distancing of 6ft (2m) whenever possible.
5. Allow health care personnel to take my temperature on a daily and periodic basis or whenever necessary
6. If according to my symptomatology, or if the results of the SARS-COV-2 PCR test are positive, I agree to comply
with the indications of health personnel, to not go to the event site, to not be in close contact with event
participants, and to self-isolate until I receive a negative SARS-COV-2 PCR test and no longer have symptoms.
7. In case of presenting COVID-19 symptoms (including a cough, shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing, fever,
chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and/or loss of taste or smell) I will notify the ISA Medical Officer ([email protected]
), self-isolate, receive a COVID-19 test, and notify the ISA Medical Officer ([email protected]
) of the results. I agree to remain in isolation until given clearance by the ISA Medical Officer or his designee.
8. The costs of lodging and food derived from a mandatory quarantine or self-isolation due to COVID-19 in the USA, will be my responsibility.
9. I confirm that I understand the ISA Rulebook, and the above specific ISA COVID-19 rules being implemented for the 2021 Pismo Beach ISA World Para Surfing Championship hosted by AmpSurf. I understand that failure to abide by the policies set forth could result with penalties including, but not limited to, fines, removal of accreditation, and disqualification.