Internship opportunities are offered year-round as a learning experience cultivated by the mentorship of our staff and direct participation in advancing the objectives of the International Surfing Association.
If you are interested in a career, feel free to fill out the form below as well.
La Jolla, CA
Essential duties & responsibilities
Assist in the daily operations and procedures of the ISA HQ office including communication management, database management, filing systems and other related day to day activities to ensure timely, complete and efficient workflow.
Assist with monitoring, organizing, and translating documents for the ISA Scholarship Program.
Assist with the media management of video and print materials of the ISA, as well as marketing efforts on social network systems.
- We are looking for individuals with an interest in the administrative, international business, sports and/or events management fields.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Spanish is preferred as many of our correspondence and documents are in Spanish.
- Maintains good attention to detail, solid organization skills, professional communication skills and ability to problem solve.
- Must be self motivated, able to multitask, manage priorities and meet deadlines under timely restrictions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with ability to effectively communicate with a variety of cultures and/or persons. Part time, unpaid internship position that will provide college credit and a vast understanding to the non-profit, international sports management field.
Internship / career application
If you are interested in an internship or career with the ISA, please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.